Saturday, June 5, 2010



Loving memories of the coast
 
It was a wonderful moment with my loving girl at the coast. It was just a wonderful day to just sit and relax on the beach. But we did not, we went around and looked at some nature and then I backed my truck up to do an overview of the coast. Loved that very moment too. As you can see we both are really good at taking pictures cuz I have learned the most of it from her of the editing part. Here we are so true love birds. I don’t know if anyone can see that we are but we are very much so. Just walking down the beach breathing that nice air and listen to the waves crash, as we are walking down the beach. Is such an wonderful moment that I will never forget. I can’t wait for only her and I can do that again but alone. Plus as you can see how good we model too. But she tells me all the time that I am just her male model. I keep finding good place to pose and she loves it. I really don’t know what all to say cuz all I am thinking about is her and I doing this again and it will be much more romantic. We are just an perfect couple ever can be. I love doing scenery pictures and she loves doing people pictures. As you can see our handy work here. I love my baby doll so much and know that she is and will be my forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment